This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Which software is the best for clipping path?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
camerondavit
Registered Member
OS
Already, we know there are lots of software for graphics design. Most popular software in the world are photo shop cc version, illustrator cc and indesign cc. And it's latest version as well as high quality software. Now my question is, which is the best for clipping path among Photoshop, Illustrator, indesign and others all softwares. :)

If you're professional and creative graphics designer and if you have enough knowledge about graphics and image editing, then this question for you. I think you'll give the best tips and tricks. Thanks :)
Mamarok
Manager
OS
Could you please look at the forum policy, please? Your question is in no way useful to our forums, so please stay on topic. Polls about external and proprietary software are of no interest here.

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
camerondavit
Registered Member
OS
Mamarok wrote:Could you please look at the forum policy, please? Your question is in no way useful to our forums, so please stay on topic. Polls about external and proprietary software are of no interest here.

I'm extremely sorry. Actually I have no enough knowledge about the subject that's why I asked this question. Thanks for knowing me a good information. :) :)