This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Please Share The Best Graphic Design Software for 2022

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
pratikmistry
Registered Member
Without any doubt, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator are the best Graphic Design Software and with their easy-to-use UI and best tools, they will rule the designing world in the coming years.
senen
Registered Member
I don't share your beliefs on this matter, but Inkscape is a great alternative for Illustrator.

As for Photoshop, I don't know.
jaxspayn
Registered Member
Hello there! I noticed that this is an older forum post, but I still wanted to add my thoughts on the topic. IMO, Sketch, and Figma are great tools for UI/UX design and have gained popularity in recent years. Additionally, if you have programming skills, you could even consider creating your own custom design software. Actually, I'd like to start such a company and offer custom software programming services. Whatever your needs may be, there are plenty of options out there to explore. Btw, guys, what do you think about Figma now being a part of Adobe?
kevinmacduff
Registered Member
jaxspayn wrote:Hello there! I noticed that this is an older forum post, but I still wanted to add my thoughts on the topic. IMO, Sketch, and Figma are great tools for UI/UX design and have gained popularity in recent years. Additionally, if you have programming skills, you could even consider creating your own custom design software. Actually, I'd like to start such a company and offer Mobilunity. Whatever your needs may be, there are plenty of options out there to explore. Btw, guys, what do you think about Figma now being a part of Adobe?

Hello there, Im really sorry for bumping old thread, Im searching for similar information to fix my prob, can someone on forum help me?