This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Ksnapshot Feature Request

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Username
Registered Member
OS

Ksnapshot Feature Request

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:00 pm
Please, can we make some ksnapshot integration with the images hostings, for example like imageshack(like some button "Upload2ImageShack")?
Also, in gwenview we got some integration with social networks like facebook, etc. Can we hope on these features in ksnapshot?

Sorry 4 my english and thanx 4 your attention.
google01103
Manager

Re: Ksnapshot Feature Request

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:15 pm
as an alternative you could ask for snapshot capability/integration into gwenwiew and digikam (as they already have export functionality). Neither of these tools export to imageshack so you might want to also request that

OpenSuse Leap 42.1 x64, Plasma 5.x

annew
Manager
OS

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:52 pm
These ideas would be better posted to Brainstorm. Don't forget to post only one idea in each topic, though. Start two topics and see how many people vote for the idea.

annew, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Oct and a KDE user since 2002.
Join us on http://userbase.kde.org
Hans
Administrator
OS

Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:05 pm
Username wrote:Please, can we make some ksnapshot integration with the images hostings, for example like imageshack(like some button "Upload2ImageShack")?

An alternative way now is to drag the image from KSnapShot and drop it on Pastebin on your desktop or panel (assuming that you a use Plasma workspace). If you don't have the Pastebin widget in "Add widgets", it's usually found in a package called kdeplasma-addons.

Problem solved? Please click on "Accept this answer" below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

10 things you might want to do in KDE | Open menu with Super key | Mouse shortcuts
Username
Registered Member
OS

Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:11 pm
Thanks to all of you for replying, I've just post this feature on KDE's Brainstorm.
I'm hoping that solvation would be independent to other software, even KDE's native. I think that would be the right way.

Username, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Oct.