This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

View, edit and other options at top of window in KMPlayer

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
bbrazie
Registered Member
I have somehow lost the options at the top of the window where you can chose from drop down menus such as file, edit, view and so on.

It is the latest from the ubuntu 10.10 software downloads. I can't access the help menu in order to tell you what version it is.

Can someone help me get this back?

Thanks in advance. Bob.
Hans
Administrator
OS
Try Ctrl + m.

Problem solved? Please click on "Accept this answer" below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

10 things you might want to do in KDE | Open menu with Super key | Mouse shortcuts
bbrazie
Registered Member
Thanks, that did it. Is there somewhere in settings that would have done that too that I couldn't find?
Hans
Administrator
OS
I don't use KMPlayer so I can't answer that, but there is usually a Show Menubar option if you right click in the application.

Problem solved? Please click on "Accept this answer" below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

10 things you might want to do in KDE | Open menu with Super key | Mouse shortcuts
bbrazie
Registered Member
Not in this player. Thanks. Do I need to mare this as solved somewhere?
Hans
Administrator
OS
Yes that would be nice, just click on Image under the post with the answer.