This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Tellico losing images

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
isomari
Registered Member

Tellico losing images

Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:09 pm
Greetings,

I keep getting a dialog stating:

"some images are not saved in the configuration location ...."

When This happens, I see many of my entries "movies" have no image then I have to redownload them again.
This happens many time a day. It's really frustrating. It's not a permission problem, and the image directory has all the images.
I don't know what the hell is going on.

iomari
isomari
Registered Member

Re: Tellico losing images

Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:37 am
update:

here's what's happening:
When I launch Tellico and search for, then save a new movie, A dialog box often appears stating that some images were lost and then it attempts to re-save.
After saving, many of the most recent entries have no images so I have to re-download and save again.

After exiting I can see that all the movies images are in their folder. Then the next time I start Tellico, the whole process of lose images starts all over again.

As mentioned in my first post, it's not a permission problem. It jut seems that Tellico is suddenly and randomly deleting images from it's images folder. I fact, sometimes when I check, the images folder only has 1 or 2 images, out of the 3000+ that should be there.

Fortunately, I've learned to backup the images folder whenever it is in order so that i can restore it when things go south.

What on earth is happening?

iomari

BTW, I'm always up to date with my tellico versions.
isomari
Registered Member

Re: Tellico losing images

Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:47 am
anybody? ;D ^^^^^^