This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Does Tellico 3.4 run under LinuxMint 20.1?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
hwst
Registered Member
Tellico 3.2.3
Linux Mint 20.1 Cinnamon

Hello all.
I'm considering using the latest version of Tellico, but would like to avoid experimentation.
And if it goes in principle, is there anything to consider?
Best regards hwst
robbystephenson
KDE Developer
OS
hwst wrote:Tellico 3.2.3
Linux Mint 20.1 Cinnamon

Hello all.
I'm considering using the latest version of Tellico, but would like to avoid experimentation.
And if it goes in principle, is there anything to consider?

I don't see any reason why it wouldn't run in Mint 20.1. All the required libraries are there.
hwst
Registered Member
That would make me happy. However, I don't know which package I can take, because Tellico is offered via a repository list, in which there is no entry for Tellico 3.4 for Mint 20.1 or Ubuntu 20.10. I don't want to compile from the sources myself.
robbystephenson
KDE Developer
OS
hwst wrote:That would make me happy. However, I don't know which package I can take, because Tellico is offered via a repository list, in which there is no entry for Tellico 3.4 for Mint 20.1 or Ubuntu 20.10. I don't want to compile from the sources myself.

I'm not sure of the appropriate channels for requesting a package update for either Linux Mint or Ubuntu. You're correct - I don't see 3.4 in either one at the moment.
hwst
Registered Member
Ok Robby, I will continue to monitor it.