This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Adding Images To Audio Collection

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
embra 55
Registered Member
OS

Adding Images To Audio Collection

Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:55 am
Hi All,
I'm wondering if there is a quick way of adding images to a collection of CD's. I've two large collections of CD's, one albums, one singles. I did one set by adding the cover art manually for the albums (800+), which was rather laborious, but now the singles (2000+) seems rather daunting. The cover art for all CD's is in each album/single folder. Is there a way of getting Tellico to add these images to collections while importing the collection into Tellico?
Many thanks in advance for any help.
embra 55
robbystephenson
KDE Developer
OS
embra 55 wrote:I'm wondering if there is a quick way of adding images to a collection of CD's. I've two large collections of CD's, one albums, one singles. I did one set by adding the cover art manually for the albums (800+), which was rather laborious, but now the singles (2000+) seems rather daunting. The cover art for all CD's is in each album/single folder. Is there a way of getting Tellico to add these images to collections while importing the collection into Tellico?
I probably need to update Tellico to use whatever methods are more widely used for storing album art these days. At the moment, the importer for the audio file metadata only looks for a .directory file in the folder, with a line in it that looks like
Code: Select all
Icon=coverart.jpg

where obviously the real name of the album cover image is used.