This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

exporting text file into pdf with content list

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
masterdany88
Registered Member
OS
Hey. How I can save writer document as a pdf that he will work with content list. now when I export I'v got content list, but I isnt show specially in okular. I do not know hot to explain it.
here is screen shoot. as You see there is "spis tresci/ (content list)" disabled
http://www.flickr.com/photos/69767255@N06/7314604944/
john_hudson
Registered Member
OS
AFAIK hyperlinks are not yet implemented in Words; you need to use LyX (no longer a KDE program) to do this.

John Hudson, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Oct.
boemann
KDE Developer
OS
That is not completely correct. Hyperlinks are loaded and saved just fine. And with autcorrection you can even get www.foo.bar to be translated into a hyper link.

What we don't have is a dedicated manual way to insert hyperlinks. And we also don't have ui to insert bookmarks.

And we will probably for a very long time have a problem with generating links in pdf files, as the pdf files are "printed" by Qt which looses that kind of information.

I hope this sheds some light
john_hudson
Registered Member
OS
Very much so. Thank you.

John Hudson, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Oct.
ronnoc
Registered Member
OS
Hello. Inserting a hyperlink into a document would seem to be pretty basic word processor functionality. Any idea when this will be implimented? Otherwise, I find the 2.5RC a joy to use. Thanks.