This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

insert corrections being visible for all in text documents

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
oui
Registered Member
Hi

I did have to check the orthograph in one dissertation and did have to use for that the original Microsoft word processing system :'( because I did not find in OO an adequate function with the same power as Microsoft did implement since about 20 years in MS-Word version 95 ;) .

It was a kind of shame about the free software.

I have reinstalled Debian SID on my PC to have Calligra Word and did constat that Calligra opens very complex Word document as this dissertation about without problems (excepted a little among of too long line within embedded spread sheets and change the position of some pictures, but the result is really very good (OO did not access to an usable opening of the document :'( ; for this reason I did have to reinstall Windows XP and ask the author to change the saving format of it to use MS Word in my old licence level!)

But I did not understand how to insert corrections into this very complex Word document in a maneer each one can see them using MS word in Apple laptop xD and print the document out without that the accepted corrections are visible on paper.

Is that possible in Calligra?