This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Calligra Flow

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Asking_Questions_On_KDE
Registered Member
OS

Calligra Flow

Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:40 pm
As i am just using this programm for the first time, my first question is:

When i am integrating signs from the stencil box, i would like to manipulate the thickness of the outlines of the signs. How can i do this ?

Thanks for answering my question. It might be simple but i am sitting here since hours not finding a solution.

Asking_Questions_on_KDE
philacs
KDE Developer
OS

Re: Calligra Flow

Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:29 pm
you can change stroke properties of any shape through the "Line" pane in the docker. there is a "thickness" option.
Asking_Questions_On_KDE
Registered Member
OS

Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:27 pm
Sorry, but I cannot find the function you are talking abort. So i took a picture of the area, where i think the function ought to be. Please show me where it is and what i would have to do to use the function. May be the best way is to produce a film an show it .

Thank You

Here is the Link to the picture i took: http://abload.de/image.php?img=calligra ... kugqq8.png
philacs
KDE Developer
OS

Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:12 pm
Hi Asking_Questions_On_KDE,

Sorry for the late reply, the screenshot looks strange, the option should appear under geometry options... Which version are you using? Are you under any specific tools? can you paste your flowrc config file?