This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

I want do donate money to Calligra

Tags: donations, support, fund-raising, campaign, money donations, support, fund-raising, campaign, money donations, support, fund-raising, campaign, money
(comma "," separated)
zinchenko
Registered Member
OS

I want do donate money to Calligra

Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:06 pm
Hallo, everybody!

I would like to donate money to Calligra Suite. I can not participate as a coder, since I do not know any programming language deep enough. All I can do is write documents and supporting the project with money.

I remember big strides that Krita made when there was a donation drive to allow Lucas Tvrdy to work several months on Krita. Now it is, pretty much, one of the most advanced apps in the whole suite.I think we should repeat this experience.

I can not offer large sums, but I think there are many people like me who are ready to provide up to 100 EUR or USD for the Calligra. I think this will provide Calligra developers with more capabilities.

So, how do I pay to Calligra?
slangkamp
KDE Developer
Best would be to contact Boudewijn (boud@kde.org). He did the Krita donation drive and he can manage that.
krat3r
Registered Member
OS
Any news?

Please updates us, I also want to donate! ;D
zinchenko
Registered Member
OS
Well, I have sent a letter to Boudewijn couple of days ago but I do not think he had time to reply. Hope my letter is not spammed. I think we need to wait for a week before nagging KDE people with money/help offers. ;)