This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Parley

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
merlin-tc
Registered Member
OS

Parley

Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:19 am
Hi,

I am trying to use parley practice in the "conjugations" mode but I always get the error following error:
The vocabulary document contains no entries that can be used for the chosen type of practice.

I tried to troubleshoot the problem and created a new unit with only one verb in it and entered the right conjugation form for the present tense in german and spanish.

Then I tried it again but I am still getting the same error. I am not sure what/if I am doing something wrong. Is anyone using that mode in parley? Any insights or hints would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
bcooksley
Administrator
OS

Re: Parley

Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Could you upload the files you've created somewhere so I can ask a developer if there is any problem with them?

KDE Sysadmin
[img]content/bcooksley_sig.png[/img]
treebeardintheforest
Registered Member

Re: Parley

Sun May 01, 2016 11:07 pm
I have done the same like merlin-tc with the same results. I am on Ubuntu 16.04 64 bit with
KDE Frameworks 5.18.0
Qt 5.5.1 (built against 5.5.1)
parley version 4:15.12.3-0ubuntu1

I am using Parley several years now and I never got the conjugation training working. I always get the error:
The vocabulary document contains no entries that can be used for the chosen type of practice.
Am I dumb or is there no option to attach a file?