This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Parley won't save learned vocabulary

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
tc88
Registered Member
Hi,

I am running Linux Mint 17.3 and installed Parley using apt-get. After I created my first collection, I started practicing them and received feedback that the vocabulary has been learned. I even learned them until they became blocked since I knew them well enough. As far as I understood, the idea of parley is then to unblock the collection once a decent amount of time has passed such that another learning is required. I saved the collection and therefore should also have saved the learning progress.

I then closed Parley and directly opened it again. Unfortunately, I recognized that none of my learning progress has been saved. Therefore, I would have to learn the same vocabularies every time I start Parley which makes the software unusable for me. Since I like most of the other functions Parley offers, I really would like to stay with Parley but need to come around this "bug".

Did any of you experience a similar problem?

Thanks a lot!
Thorben
dimkard
Registered Member
Hi Thorben.

I am trying to reproduce the issue you mention using latest Parley version (2.1.0) in Plasma Applications 16.04. Nevertheless, everything works as expected.