This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

(Kgeography) Maps won't show translations

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
angryalan555
Registered Member
Hello, im totally new on the linux system, so i don't know what is happening... my problem is with the Kgeography software, i know that is part of the Kde software so... my computer and the kde settings are running on spanish (Mexico) language, and all the configuration tabs are on spanish but the maps and many options of the program are showing on english i try to ruyn on a terminal 'KDE_LANG=sp_MX Kgeography' command and the maps, countrys, capitals, and more data are showing on english, for me is not problem but its supposed to be usable to teach kids geography and i live on Mexico where we talk spanish.... does somebody have any idea of what could i do to put the maps on spanish?

ADDITIONAL DATA:
Im running lubuntu 16.04 and Lubuntu 14.04, one computer with Lubuntu 14.04 works fine with the spanish language, the another one with lubuntu 14.04 have the same problem... all the Lubuntu 16.04 Machines have the same issue... i try to translate all the kde files of the Lubuntu 14.04 machine that works fine with the program but the issue still happening...

SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH
If you could help me i going to be so grateful