This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Tetris Guideline for KBlocks?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
nphuracm
Registered Member
OS

Tetris Guideline for KBlocks?

Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:17 pm
This includes T-spins, Super Rotation System, bag randomizer, HOLD and a LOT more rules from The Tetris Company that makes people think it's not even Tetris anymore as long as we remove its nature of blocks falling and lines clearing.
But it's true though that it made tetromino games alike felt more comfortable, at least to me. Has anyone ever talked about such a thing before or even is there any plans to give KBlocks a major do-over to implement the Guideline?
I'm not simply so bored that I create a new KDE identity just to spew nonsense on the KDE forums, it's that since I am both a loyal GNU/Linux (and Plasma) user and also a player of Guideline Tetris, I would really like to see a tetromino game made specifically for GNU/Linux systems to be Guideline-compliant, especially KBlocks, considering its nature of a KDE app. But unfortunately I do not have the programming skills to make this true by myself so I would like to present this idea to the KDE community for discussion, and hopefully get some dev's attention and even interest in doing so.