This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Gwenview layout question and wondering

Tags: gwenview gwenview gwenview
(comma "," separated)
terkir
Registered Member
OS
Isn't there really no way to customize the browse view layout?
I would really like to see on the left side of the screen folder tree and below this thumbnail tab while rigth side would be deticated for the big preview image. This was possible in the old gwenview version on the KDE3. I really hope this isn't one those "progession" changes that keep narrowing programs customability... say the situation isn't so and tell how can I customize the layout way I want it to be?

ps: Also I would like too see the thumbnail bar on the left side also in the view mode.

OpenSuSE 11.4 on Samsung Q530
john_hudson
Registered Member
OS
Hi @terkir, I cannot answer your question but this thread is for Forum feedback - your topic should really be in Graphics and Multimedia or submitted to Bugzilla as a wish. Perhaps a moderator can move it for you so that you can get in touch with other people who are interested in this subject.

John Hudson, proud to be a member of KDE forums since 2008-Oct.
google01103
Manager
moved to Graphics and Multimedia

OpenSuse Leap 42.1 x64, Plasma 5.x

terkir
Registered Member
OS
My bad for not reading the descriptions enough closely.

john_hudson wrote:Hi @terkir, I cannot answer your question but this thread is for Forum feedback - your topic should really be in Graphics and Multimedia or submitted to Bugzilla as a wish. Perhaps a moderator can move it for you so that you can get in touch with other people who are interested in this subject.

OpenSuSE 11.4 on Samsung Q530
Flitcraft
Registered Member
I second that request. I'm still using Gwenview 1.4 for this very reason (and the speed). The layout of the current Gwenview ist just too rigid.