This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Is there a way to make To-Do List expand all?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Question Asker
Registered Member
Every time I open Kontact, my to-do list is collapsed and I have to click each item to show sub-items. Is there any way to single click and "expand all" or is there a way to use a filter to make it show all? I've tried a filter and it showed the correct items, but it still won't expand all so I can print my to-do list. I've called myself looking all over the whole thing, but can't find a way to accomplish this. Thanks.

Pat
gditchfield
Registered Member
There is no one-click "expand all" feature.
... But do you need that for the printed list? With 5.17.3, my printed to-do list has all the sub-to-dos expanded, like it or not.
Question Asker
Registered Member
Somehow I didn't realize it printed with everything expanded. I wish there was an "expand all" feature for viewing, but yep, mine prints out with everything expanded and that's what I really need. I'm trying to work out a workflow between this and my Redmine installation and I'm still getting used to Kontact. Even with the checklist plugin installed in Redmine, it's pretty cumbersome to manage day-to-day tasks versus my major projects. I've got Kontact interfacing with my Nextcloud installation now and seeing some quirky stuff, but I don't think anything that can't be worked out. Looks like Kontact is going to fill a void I've had for a long time. Thanks for pointing out the obvious that I wasn't seeing! :)

Pat