Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:10 am
I am using Manjaro Linux KMail and I am quite new to KDE so I had a few questions:
1. How do I hide local inbox from the sidebar?
2. Is there a way to make a new email notification clickable, i.e. when you click it, it directly opens the email?
3. I would like clicking on a mail to open the mail in the application itself instead of opening a new tab or being shown on the bottom half of the screen. Is that possible?
4. I added a Gmail account and for some reason it looks like this:
I manually moved all of them to the parent mail but refreshing the cache seemed to reset it back to how you see in the image.
5. How do I reorder folders?
6. Is there a way for Unified Mailbox to automatically create unified folders for the common folders, i.e. spam, trash, sent, inbox, archive?
7. Is there a way to make the KMail notification clickable so that the email opens directly?
I have been searching around the settings for some time trying to find answers to these questions but no luck so far.
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], YaCy [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]