This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Problem with the Ukrainian language in KDE

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
XoTToN
Registered Member
In KDE in the Ukrainian language there is a problem with the letter >>>> i <<<<. There is no point above the letter. This point should be but in KDE it is not present. This is a mistake. I don't know how many users use KDE from Ukraine. But for me personally, even such a mistake is a serious shortcoming. And that's the only thing I don't like about KDE. In general, KDE is a masterpiece. Thanks to the developers. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ;D LETTER >>> i <<< WITHOUT A POINT

This problem is very old

screenshot https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BQRMAkqPsmSWBv4Z0IGplFf5rhNaIC25/view?usp=sharing
Mamarok
Manager
OS
Strange, did you try another font? Also did you check with your distribution? Font issues usually are not desktop specific

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
XoTToN
Registered Member
Mamarok wrote:Strange, did you try another font? Also did you check with your distribution? Font issues usually are not desktop specific

Thanks, it worked. Now I have good fonts. I just changed them to others and the problem disappeared. Everything works perfectly. It remains to find a beautiful font.