This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

How do I configure a Marble launch in KDevelop?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
torhamzed
Registered Member
Hello,

I am attempting to execute a launch within KDevelop to run Marble. The launch is marble-qt/marble-qt, When setting up the launch configurations, all I did was leave all settings default and click "apply" and then OK. But when I go to execute the actual launch, I get a failure code 127.

/home/user/Marble Virtual Globe/build/src/apps/marble-qt/marble-qt: error while loading shared libraries: libmarblewidget-qt5.so.28: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Similarly, if I configure a launch so that I can execute marble-maps instead of marble-qt, I get this error:

/home/user/Marble Virtual Globe/build/src/apps/marble-maps/marble-maps: error while loading shared libraries: libmarbledeclarative.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

*** Failure: Exit code 127 ***

Not sure if this matters, but I did this twice. The first time I retrieved the Marble source code, I selected "Source: KDE" and searched for Marble. I figured this code could potentially be out of date since it operated on the following request: "git //anongit.kde.org/marble". I re-downloaded the source through KDevelop from the Github repository https://github.com/KDE/marble.git, but in the end I got the same results. Either libmarblewidget-qt5.so.28 or libmarbledeclarative.so are missing or in the incorrect spot. The new launches are listed under marble.git, wheras the first ones were not.

I have not made any code changes, this is right off of the server.

How can I resolve this?