This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

how to start kgpg on Kdevelop

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
zil
Registered Member

how to start kgpg on Kdevelop

Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:12 am
Hi,
I would like to try make some patch to kgpg but I was unable to start this application with Kdevelop. I download kdeutils from trunk svn and did cmake. Then I did some configuration to Kdevelop as was written in some techbase, building went fine but the application doesnt want to start. It is first time I am trying, so if you know some page where I can find a help how to do it it will be very nice if you could send me it or help me another way. I was trying to do it over the weekend so I really dont know what to do next.

zil
Dakon
KDE Developer
OS

Re: how to start kgpg on Kdevelop

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:21 pm
First make sure that you don't already have an instance of KGpg running. In that case the new instance would just quit. Then you could try to start kgpg with a command line parameter like "-k" (show keysmanager) or "-d" (show editor) to actually see anything and not hide in the systray immediately. If that doesn't help start your program from a konsole window and post the error messages here.

Your favorite KGpg maintainer.