This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Krusader - Copy with folders using Syncronize

Tags: krusader, syncronize folders krusader, syncronize folders krusader, syncronize folders
(comma "," separated)
frazelle09
Registered Member
OS
We've been using Krusader for many years now and recently several things stopped working or wern't even available any more.

Using Version 2.5.1-beta "Clear Skies" on PCLinuxOS - KDE 5 Plasma, fully updated (Linux (x86_64) release 4.9.8-pclos1); KDE Frameworks 5.31.0, Qt 5.6.2 (built against 5.6.2), The xcb windowing system

This all has to do with the Tools/Syncronize Folders function...

The Modified between dates now seems to be working correctly. Congratulations!

When Syncronize is run it produces a list. A tab at the bottom will permit this to be copied to a List Box. This fills one pane of a two pane Krusader. Before, i was able to just select the files from the List Box which contained files and folders found. After selecting the files, i could right click on the selection and a small window would pop up with the default selection of the next Krusader window into which to copy. In this small window there also used to be a Check Box which could be used to Keep Directory Structure. This check box is not longer present. It used to enable me to copy the files and their respective folders to the new pane - each file in its respective folder

Have a great morning! :)

"The earth is one country and mankind its citizens."
.....................................Bahá'u'lláh..................................................
"La tierra es un sólo país y la humanidad sus ciudadanos."