This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

How can I download more than one version of theme?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
sputnikkde
Registered Member
When I want to install a yakuake theme usually there are more than one version to choose (for example light and dark).
I don't know how to choose both version. Is this possible?
Mamarok
Manager
OS
Not at the same time, but one after the other, yes.

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
sputnikkde
Registered Member
Mamarok wrote:Not at the same time, but one after the other, yes.

Before installation there is a button Install / Download (My interpretation from Polish so not sure)
But after installation (for example light version) his button changes into Remove. No other options
Mamarok
Manager
OS
Oh, you mean in the Add-On Installer where they list several versions in the same instance.

If you click on "Details", the Install button still works and you can download the second one. Else there is always the possibility to download it from the "Homepage" meaning directly from store.kde.org

Ideally the authors of the Third-party skins should avoid packing several versions in the same instance.

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...