This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Ktorrent missing from this forum? A question about colors.

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
grgoffe
Registered Member
OS
Hi,

I'm trying to post a question about how to specify the colors used by the KDE Ktorrent. When I select a torrent from the activity screen it's line is hilighted in lite blue. This makes the text of that line hard to read. I would like to specify a different hilighting color, possibly with X11 resources but this might not be the right way to do that.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? I'm building Ktorrent and libKtorrent from the "current" sources.

Thanks,

George...
Hans
Administrator
OS
The KTorrent help forum is here: viewforum.php?f=235
You can use Guided Posting (click on "New Topic" in the top menu) to find it, or access it from the board index.

I've moved your topic to th right forum, hopefully someone here can help you. It would help if you post a screenshot. Also, do you get the same issue with other KDE applications? In that case you could probably just adjust your color scheme in (KDE's) System Settings.

Problem solved? Please click on "Accept this answer" below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

10 things you might want to do in KDE | Open menu with Super key | Mouse shortcuts