This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

What services are reqd in Windows 10 by MariaDB

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
rjma
Registered Member
OS
Hi
When I installed MariaDB and Digikam on my Windows 10 machine at some point it told me to start 4 services and to set them to start automatically. Since installing I have had problems with I believe MariaDB seriously impacting performance and changed back to SQLite. That has improved things but performance when not running Digikam is not back to normal. I'm guessing maybe it's one or more of the 4 services I set to start automatically.

Problem is I can't find where the document or screen is that told me to start those services automatically. I have even reinstalled MariaDB but it doesn't appear in those install screens. I am thinking the only place left is on one of the Digikam install screens but as I am using Digikam I don't really want to uninstall and reinstall just to find out.

I believe one of the services was UPnP Device Host. Does anyone know what the 4 recommended services are for MariaDB so that I can stop and set them back to manual?

Thanks, Richard