This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Meeting Replies go into "Sent Items" of "Local Folders"

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
timdrub
Registered Member
OS
Hi,

I have a quite large IMAP Account and a DAV calendar that is synced via DavMail and Exchange Web Services (EWS) to an Office365 account. Works pretty well so far except that my meeting request replies are not synced into my "Sent Items" folder of the IMAP account but end up in the "Local Folders" "Sent Item" folder instead.

I configured the sent items folder of my only identity in KMail to be the IMAP folder and this is where normal mails I sent are saved to. Only meeting request replies re affected? Any ideas?

Thanks for the help.

Regards
Tim
einar
Administrator
OS
You may wish to file a bug report on bugs.kde.org detailing exactly what happens. Unfortunately I've only been in the receiving end of invitations, so I never tested that feature.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
Plasma FAQ maintainer - Plasma programming with Python
timdrub
Registered Member
OS
Hi einar,

Just to be sure, if you are saying "receiving side" do you mean you are invited to a meeting? Because this exactly what is happening. I receive an invitation for a meeting in my Inbox. I then want to confirm or decline that request for a meeting. It is this confirmation I am talking about.

Or do you mean you only send out invitations but you never receive any?

Thanks for your help.

Regards
Tim
einar
Administrator
OS
I just browsed through my old messages and noticed indeed that the reply went into the Sent folder. You should indeed file a bug on bugs.kde.org.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
Plasma FAQ maintainer - Plasma programming with Python