This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

KOrganizer Google Sync does not work

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Mebus
Registered Member
OS
Hallo,

I am using KOrganizer from within MATE Desktop on Fedora 17. I am trying to sync dates I create in KOrganizer with a Google Account.

Anyways KOrganizer does not seem to upload new dates to Google, but only seems to get dates from Google.

How can I get this to work or debug this?

Thanks

Mebus
einar
Administrator
OS
Please check your version of libkgapi. Older versions are not able to sync, because they work read-only. This problem is fixed in newer libkgapi versions. You need at least version 0.4.3.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
Plasma FAQ maintainer - Plasma programming with Python
Mebus
Registered Member
OS
Hey,

I have

libkgapi-0.4.4-1.fc17.x86_64

So, what next?

Mebus
einar
Administrator
OS
Do you have any errors in .xsession-errors? Did you try removing and recreating the resource?

Mebus
Registered Member
OS
Now it's working again and I am just in another network. I didn't change anything.

Is it possible to see a log or something like this if the event has been synchronized? Because appointments are very important...

Thanks

Mebus
einar
Administrator
OS
There are such ways, but as they're meant to help debugging issues, activating them makes performance drop to the point of being unusable.

sarcot
Registered Member
OS
Hi,

I have the same issue, but on Kubuntu Saucy. According to the package manager, my libkgapi2 library is at version 2.0.1, and there is nothing in .xsession-errors. Any suggestions?
htero
Registered Member
I have the same issue, but on Kubuntu Saucy. It was about five years ago. Is there anyone who can help me?

Haim Tero
https://www.itscalendar.com/