This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Korganizer Resetting Time Fields to 12:00 AM

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
platypro
Registered Member
Hello,

Whenever I create a new event, the time fields reset to 12:00 AM with the date fields unchanged. Then when viewing the new event inside of the week view, the event displays covering the entire day.

If I create an event on Sunday, the fields still reset but result in the event being invisible in week view, but visible in month view.

Both my system time zone and the default time zone for new events is America/Vancouver. If I specify a different timezone in the edit window, the events still reset their fields, but display correctly. In day view, these are the only events which show up.

I run KDE on two devices running Arch Linux. The problem first occurred on my desktop. I thought it had something to do with me trying out development versions so I ignored it. The problem has since showed up on my laptop. I don't know how to reproduce it.

At this point I can not add any events to any calendar, local or otherwise. I have tried resetting everything I could but could not get rid of the problem.

VA3DBJ
Registered Member
Having the same issue here as well. In fact, it happens in the settings as well. All revert to 12:00 am. If not immediately, it will after having to relog abck on.
VA3DBJ
Registered Member
Has anyone been able to look at Bug 410167 logged for this issue? Would be kinda nice to be able to create appointments via Kontact. :) I have this issue on any system and the last two KDE and ubuntu versions.

Thanks everyone.