This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Calendar missing holidays

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
danniken
Registered Member

Calendar missing holidays

Mon May 06, 2019 12:51 pm
Using Kontact 5.7.3, neither calendar (KOrganizer or Kontact) shows holidays. How do I turn on standard US holidays?
danniken
Registered Member

Re: Calendar missing holidays

Wed May 08, 2019 2:36 am
Anyone?
danniken
Registered Member

Mon May 13, 2019 1:51 am
Bueller?
ostroffjh
Registered Member
OS

Re: Calendar missing holidays  Topic is solved

Tue May 21, 2019 4:37 pm
In KOrganizer, select the menu Settings/Configure KOrganizer. "Under Time and Date" on the "Regional" tab, the second item is "Holidays" where you can select which region's holidays you want to display. However, at least for me, there is something odd going on, as I see the US holidays and no others, whether I have the US or another country selected or not.
danniken
Registered Member

Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:01 pm
ostroffjh wrote:In KOrganizer, select the menu Settings/Configure KOrganizer. "Under Time and Date" on the "Regional" tab, the second item is "Holidays" where you can select which region's holidays you want to display. However, at least for me, there is something odd going on, as I see the US holidays and no others, whether I have the US or another country selected or not.

Aha, perfect, thank you so much Ostro. I'm sorry you are only able to see US holidays, it would be nice if one were able to display one, or several different locations for holidays.