This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Fully reset KOrganizer and akonadi

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
sparhawk
Registered Member
OS

Fully reset KOrganizer and akonadi

Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:48 am
I have three systems running KOrganizer, synced with my Nextcloud/webdav calendars. Two KOrganizer systems are working fine, and the third will not sync many events in many calendars. I've tried restarting akonadi, removing and re-adding the webdav account, and deleting the database and starting again. I tried deleting the database as per this out-of-date suggestion. After removing the calendars in the GUI,

Code: Select all
$ akonadictl stop
$ rm -r ~/.config/akonadi/{akonadiconnectionrc,agent*}
rm: cannot access '/home/sparhawk/.config/akonadi/akonadiconnectionrc': No such file or directory
$ rm -r ~/.local/share/akonadi/*
$ akonadictl start

However, after re-adding the calendar, the same items are still missing. Is there a way to fully reset KOrganizer?
sparhawk
Registered Member
OS
Looks like two out of my three KOrganizer systems are now corrupted. Oddly enough, they are missing different events, etc., so I don't think it's an issue with the server necessarily. I'd love any help to reset my system. I've gone back to Thunderbird in the meantime, but historically it has missed more events.