This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Volume Keyframe Audio points missing[solved]

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
thehack904
Registered Member
I was using version 0.9.2 from the ubuntu repositories. I upgraded to 0.9.4 which is the current version. When I upgraded all my keyframes withing the audio track I have been editing is gone. I have looked thru the forum and can't find anything that has worked to re-enable this. I have tried moving the gain up and down, and deleting the effect and re-adding it. Nothing seems to work. Need help on this since my project is due monday morning and I upgraded friday afternoon.
j-b-m
Registered Member
Upgrade to current git version which has a fix for this. See instructions on that page:

http://kdenlive.org/download-development

Under "Development packages" you will find instructions to easily install last development version for Ubuntu from a PPA.
Should solve your problem.

thehack904
Registered Member
Thanks will try it.
ttguy
OS
Do some googling to find out how to fix the "held broken packages" and unmet dependancies. Because we can't really help much until you get a good clean install of an up-to-date version.
vylaern
Registered Member
Sorry for OT, but...

Thank to this topic I found this link:
http://kdenlive.org/download-development

Thanks to this^^ link I found those Dan Dennedy's bundles and I have finally ultra-fresh kdenlive with up-to-date ffmpeg, mlt and frei0r (bundle), so do not have to wait weeks or months for eg. libav or ffmpeg or frei0r upgrade in my distribution.

:))))))))))
thehack904
Registered Member
Thanks to everyone. I was able to finish up my project and it went over great. Now I also have updated all my distros libav, ffmpeg, frei0r and kdenlive!!!!