This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Kdenlive Pitch

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Wolfgam
Registered Member
OS

Kdenlive Pitch

Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:42 pm
I Don't know if the forum is on correct place.

i Like to do YTPMV, and for it i need to change voice tone for exactly tones like C D E F G A B, but how i do it? in Sony vegas i can pressing keys "+" & "-" i can do it ;D

But in kdenlive, how i do it? Is in Pitch Shifter or in Pitch Scaler? I need to be precise in tones. :(

If you can help me, help me please.
ttguy
OS

Re: Kdenlive Pitch

Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:27 am
Kdenlive is probably not the tool for this. You want an audio editor that can deal with YTPMV. Maybe look at Audacity. It can be integrated into kdenlive.
https://userbase.kde.org/Kdenlive/Manua ... fault_Apps
Wolfgam
Registered Member
OS

Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:57 pm
I Don't understand how i do it, can you help me? :(
ttguy
OS

Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:33 pm
Wolfgam wrote:I Don't understand how i do it, can you help me? :(

Not really. Not a kdenlive thing. Maybe this list will help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fr ... o#Trackers
Wolfgam
Registered Member
OS

Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:51 pm
ttguy wrote:
Wolfgam wrote:I Don't understand how i do it, can you help me? :(

Not really. Not a kdenlive thing. Maybe this list will help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fr ... o#Trackers

made all this audacity is really slowly, and i need to sync all notes to the video? i need a faster way, this is veryvery slow way :(
vpinon
KDE Developer
OS

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:26 am
Hello,

To get (many) more audio effects, Kdenlive loads LADSPA plugins installed on your system (provided an XML description declares them to MLT?).
A quick search gives for example the "Pitch Shifter" from "TAP plugins" collection, which you can install on debian (and maybe ubuntu?) by "apt-get install tap-plugins".
Then I let you discover this effect, and the many others you can find from 'apt-cache search "LADSPA plugins"'...
Find what you are looking for?!

Vincent
Wolfgam
Registered Member
OS

Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:14 pm
vpinon wrote:Hello,

To get (many) more audio effects, Kdenlive loads LADSPA plugins installed on your system (provided an XML description declares them to MLT?).
A quick search gives for example the "Pitch Shifter" from "TAP plugins" collection, which you can install on debian (and maybe ubuntu?) by "apt-get install tap-plugins".
Then I let you discover this effect, and the many others you can find from 'apt-cache search "LADSPA plugins"'...
Find what you are looking for?!

Vincent

i has the PitchShifter Plugin, but how i change note per note? like a keyboard piano, when u press a key (C) u has a note, the next (D), i want something like that
ttguy
OS

Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:55 pm
Wolfgam wrote:i has the PitchShifter Plugin, but how i change note per note? like a keyboard piano, when u press a key (C) u has a note, the next (D), i want something like that

You have come to the wrong place if you want something like that. How about MilkyTracker ?
Wolfgam
Registered Member
OS

Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:53 pm
i don't in wrong place, just need some help with kdenlive, here is the correct place :/
capslock
Registered Member
OS

Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:41 pm
Wolfgam wrote:But in kdenlive, how i do it? Is in Pitch Shifter or in Pitch Scaler?

If none of the suggestions above do work for you, I believe, you cannot do this with kdenlive.
Wolfgam
Registered Member
OS

Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:22 pm
i can change voice tone in kdenlive, i can do it, just need a way to be precise, in kdenlive i has a bar start in 1000, i need, for example, how many i need to change tone.

Ex: 1000 = C
1100 = D

I can do it in kdenlive, but how to be precise?
ttguy
OS

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:20 pm
You present an interesting problem. I don't think there is a precise way to do this in Kdenlive. If you find out how to then you can update the manual to explain it. Good luck.
Wolfgam
Registered Member
OS

Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:37 pm
thanks, i gonna try to discover that using audacity