This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

How can I batch edit clips (elongate/shorten) in KdenLive?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
mckayc
Registered Member
I use KdenLive to make music videos for my students (grade one). My songs all have multiple images that I use as a slideshow and often the music goes faster and faster but uses the same repeated images/clips. I would like to be able to select multiple clips (or clip group) and shorten them all together. Is this possible to do in KdenLive?

Thanks!
zekthedeadcow
Registered Member
If all the clips are the same length you can place each clip in a seperate track you can then group them and then easially adjust them to the same length. However if they are not initially the same length you can only adjust the end at which they are aligned... if they are not alighed on either end you would have to use the 'trim' tool.
mckayc
Registered Member
Hi Dead Cow Zek. Thanks for your reply. Interesting solution but unfortunately all of my clip lengths are different, so the solution does not work for me.

It would appear that I did a double post (the joys of living behind the "Great Firewall of China" and having unreliable internet connection). I posted a solution on the other (first?) post here.