This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Looking for the Kdenlive logo in svg format

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
ubik
Registered Member
I'm looking to add the logos of the different software I've used to create my movie but I can't seem to find the vector file for the kdenlive logo. Does anyone have a copy?
capslock
Registered Member
OS
You can check if the program icons are scalable today. Under Archlinux they will be found here, other distroy may vary:
usr/share/icons/hicolor/scalable/...

I do not know any other source...
ubik
Registered Member
I just checked and all they have are PNGs of different sizes. Does anyone know who designed the logo for Kdenlive? Maybe they can share the vector version?
ubik
Registered Member
I just looked on the wikipedia page for the project and the page for the user that submitted the logo doesn't exist anymore. Someone working on the project must know who designed the logo though. Anyone?
CorrosiveTruths
Registered Member
OS
qubodup
Registered Member
Does anybody know who the original author of the Kdenlive logo is? And what the license of the logo is?

A cleaned up version was made available on the mailing list by Brian Cluff (the attachement .bin link is actually a .gz containing an .svg.
Download: https://app.box.com/s/292ocawyjwhwa54hhdcav6hhcqebxhh2

There is a fresher looking version on Wikimedia Commons:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File ... enlive.svg (CC-BY-SA 4.0 licensed by Tlebeau) which might be ignoring the original license (if known at all).
vpinon
KDE Developer
OS
You may ask JB for old things like this...
I recently switched all instances of this logo in the source tarball to the new breeze design, but still don't know who is the author (maybe Andreas K., have to look at breeze git repo, or ask on the VDG forum section).