This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Clip monitor not linked to timeline anymore..

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
vivideo
Registered Member
OS
Hi,

After searching the forums, I couldn't find an answer to my problem. Somehow my clip monitor (Kdenlive 0.9.6) lost it's connection to the timeline. I don't mean the docking of the window, but its behaviour when you try to move/place the timeline cursor in the tracks. The clip monitor only plays the clips from the project tree and I cannot play from the timeline anymore. Instead of moving the timeline cursor, a tiny magento dot appears at that place, but not the cursor..

I tried to update Kdenlive to 0.9.10 but this strange bug (?) remains. I use a quite clean version of Ubuntu 14.04-2

Hope to hear what this can be. All suggestions are welcome :)

VIVIDEO: dutch brand vivid content.
vivideo
Registered Member
OS
I already solved it... Somehow the project monitor got replaced by the clip monitor, resulting in navigation problem above. Enabling 'project monitor' and disabling 'clip monitor' in 'View' restored de default settings.

VIVIDEO: dutch brand vivid content.
qubodup
Registered Member
I had this too and I probably accidentally scrolled over the Project Monitor/Clip Monitor/Record Monitor tabs.

You might want to add [solved] to the beginning of your first post (that's possible with this forum software, right?...)

EDIT: Oh, I just saw the checkmark on the right of the title.