This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

How to load .kdvd file?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
tomherrmann
Registered Member

How to load .kdvd file?

Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:14 pm
I'm somewhat new to kdenlive but have successfully used it for a couple of projects. Here's my problem: I can use the DVD Wizard to make Chapters before producing an .iso file. I save the work as a .kdvd file. But there seems to be no way to get back the .kdvd file! If I restart and try to load a video from DVD Wizard, it only will load the .vob file. I can view the .kdvd file with a text editor, but there is NOTHING in the DVD Wizard or kdenlive menus to let me get back my Chapter editing. I have thoroughly searched the web and kdenlive manuals, but no help there. It's probably something simple, but is incredibly frustrating. This is my last resort!
TheDiveO
Registered Member
OS

Re: How to load .kdvd file?  Topic is solved

Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:02 pm
https://userbase.kde.org/Kdenlive/Manua ... DVD_Wizard says (int the image) that there's a "save" as well as a "load" button. I've used the DVD creator some years ago the last time but this way I could save and reload my settings.
tomherrmann
Registered Member

Re: How to load .kdvd file?

Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:54 pm
Yep, that works. I had looked at that web page but assumed "load" referred to video files. Ah well, glad it was something simple. Thanks for the quick response! Tom
TheDiveO
Registered Member
OS

Re: How to load .kdvd file?

Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:39 am
Never mind. I'm glad it now works for you.