This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

How to edit folder names in project bin in 15.08.x/15.12.0?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
TheDiveO
Registered Member
OS
Okay, I'm totally lost here: how can I edit the name of an existing folder in the project bin? Formerly, I could simply double click on a folder's title (not the icon), and then edit it. That doesn't seem to work anymore. Any trick I'm missing here...? :o

On a sidenote: big thanks to the developers fro bringing in hierarchical folders some time ago. They never seemed to be supported in 0.9.x.
capslock
Registered Member
OS
In 15.8.03 I just changed the foldername by doubleclicking far right in the name text field. It did not work with a doubleclick on the name itself.
TheDiveO
Registered Member
OS
far right right click ... thanks! I'll try.
capslock
Registered Member
OS
Give a far right left doubleclick a chance. :-)
TheDiveO
Registered Member
OS
Tried it with varying widths of the project bin, but never managed to make the far right left double click anything other then opening and closing folders.
TheDiveO
Registered Member
OS
So I noticed that this works in 15.12.0 but not 15.08.x. At the moment I cannot move to 15.12.0 because it has some bugs that only trigger when working on Kdenlive projects created before 15.12.0; and I have already seven of them that are still active...