This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Lock track, Hide Track, Mute track icons not visible

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
jshipman
Registered Member
Kdenlive Version 0.9.10 Using KDE Development Platform 4.14.14 fedora 23 repository rpm installed with dnf

Fedora 23 Workstation Gnome x86_64 12GB Nvidia (fresh install, virtual machine install, and lenovo laptop all running gnome - all have the same problem). I had the same problem on earlier versions of gnome as well as my current one (3.18.1).

I have tried every Gnome theme available, but I can never see any of the subject icons. I switched to a kde desktop and they are still not visible. I have to hover my mouse over them to know where they are. I have had trouble with other icons in kde, but solved that with the zukitwo gnome theme. Many versions earlier I was able to see everything, but it has been a very long time and many versions since these icons were visible on my display. Even the "High Contrast" theme does not show these icons.

Anyone else having this problem. I have a few other applications that used to work, but now have icons that are invisible also (vuescan).

Are these icons missing from the fedora rpm?

Thanks for any help,
Jim Shipman
qubodup
Registered Member
Same here on Arch Linux with 15.08.03.

Missing for example are:
- tool/zoom icons in the bottom bar,
- clip properties and delete clip icons in project bin,
- jump to next or prev keyframe and make keyframe icons in effect preferences.

There is one bug report about missing icons:
https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=354915

In a recent git version I tested, the issue was no more, so it might have been fixed.

PS: Also, in a recent git version, all track icons (left) would disappear when deleting at track. This has been fixed since though.