This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

loss of quality when it comes to redenrizar video

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
walberthvieira
Registered Member
OS
Hello, I need help, fedora use 22 plasma 5 and Kdenlive use to edit my videos when I capture the computer screen in the video class video quality is good, but when I finish editing and redenrizo video in mp4 using quality 25 and 720p resolution (1280x720) video blurs a little and lose some quality, have tested other formats and the result is always the same, to my pc'e hd screen and the video capture is very clear but after editing with Kdenlive while maintaining the same resolution capture than 720 video lose quality if they want obervar the link below is one of my videos, someone can tell me what to be? are they the plugins? or is this normal? the video actually lose quality?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJdal-pEO30
TheDiveO
Registered Member
OS
What is your source (raw) video footage frame size?
What settings do you use when encoding the final mp4/H.264 video?
BTW ... which Kdenlive version?

vokoscreen does produce decent footage, so raw footage should be okay.
walberthvieira
Registered Member
OS
I record with volkscreen 2.4.0 with full screen resolution is 1366x768, the screen has captured video of good quality, as if seeing the screen itself.
Settings at render time: mp4 h264 / aac high profile, 25 video quality, and audio 192. Kdenlive project is 720p (HD) 30 fps, and the version of Kdenlive is 0.9.10. After editing the video loses quality and blurs a bit, but it is notable loss by comparing the captured video screen.