This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

making scripts of selected zone or guided zone in 15.12.1

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
kalimerox
Registered Member
I want to make scripts of zones between guides or selected zones, to later insert different mlt files into one "master project" for final rendering.

my problem: when I do "generate script" and then insert the script into a new session, it is always the whole project that is inserted, not only the marked scene...
Do you guys know how i can archieve that? is this meant to be like that or might this be a bug in the latest version? I m on Manjaro/ arch linux..

CorrosiveTruths
Registered Member
OS
kalimerox wrote:I want to make scripts of zones between guides or selected zones, to later insert different mlt files into one "master project" for final rendering.

my problem: when I do "generate script" and then insert the script into a new session, it is always the whole project that is inserted, not only the marked scene...
Do you guys know how i can archieve that? is this meant to be like that or might this be a bug in the latest version? I m on Manjaro/ arch linux..

Generate script will produce .mlt files which are the whole project. Saving a project will do a similar thing. You'd have to trim the project first and then generate a script.

You could always produce lossless files instead of generating scripts?
TheDiveO
Registered Member
OS
That might actually be considered a bug; I would ask you to file a bug report, so the devs become aware of the demand.