This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Kdenlive 15.12.2 not load layout last user..why?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
manuelmuzzurru
Registered Member
OS
hi

i do testing for kdenlive 15.12.2.
i change my layout (timeline, monitor of project, etc) and save layout, close kdenlive.
restart kdenlive is not load last my custom..

instad kdenlive 0.9.10 is worked last my custom layout but without save layout..maybe kdenlive 15.12.2 is lose or bug?
broadstairs
Registered Member
OS
I find that although I can save layouts they do not reload when I restart kdenlive. I have had this issue all the time on V15+ under Plasma 5.

Stuart
TheDiveO
Registered Member
OS
Well known issue with bug report. The trick is to not maximize the Kdenlive window first. Next, resize it to full screen size but make sure that you don't do it using the window manager maximize button. Now save your layout. Exit and restart Kdenlive. You should now see your pane setup being restored correctly.
manuelmuzzurru
Registered Member
OS
hello
is there news for fix this issue?

"Well known issue with bug report. The trick is to not maximize the Kdenlive window first. Next, resize it to full screen size but make sure that you don't do it using the window manager maximize button. Now save your layout. Exit and restart Kdenlive. You should now see your pane setup being restored correctly. " this is worked :

this is period but will be new fix for this issue next time?

thankyou