This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Editing loaded title clips?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
lostwizard
Registered Member

Editing loaded title clips?

Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:02 pm
With 16.07.90 and previous versions, it seems to be impossible to edit a title clip that has been loaded from a file. Immediately after adding them to the project, the clip properties dialogue will appear but the edit area is completely blank (no items at all) and other details of the clip appear to be wrong. The clip shows properly in the video preview and seems to render correctly. Saving the project and restarting kdenlive gives a different symptom: the clip properties dialogue doesn't appear at all. (The option to bring up the dialogue is there but nothing happens.)

In old versions, editing a loaded title clip worked like a charm and upon exiting the properties dialogue, it would offer saving to the clip file or just the project.

For the moment, I'm working around this by editing the title file with a text editor since I just need to change a couple of digits in a date each time but it is inconvenient.

Is there something I'm missing (setting or something)?
farid
Registered Member
OS

Re: Editing loaded title clips?

Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:10 pm
I think this is fixed in most recent version.

lostwizard
Registered Member

Re: Editing loaded title clips?

Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:58 pm
It does seem to behave better now. I was able to edit title clips loaded from a file.