This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Stabilize Effects Not Working

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
mariojrmatos
Registered Member
OS

Stabilize Effects Not Working

Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:59 pm
Does anyone know if it's possible to stabilize using the effect applied to a clip on the timeline instead of doing it to a video clip from the project bin by enabling the stabilize task on it?

Sometimes I just want the stabilization applied to a portion of a video, not the whole video, and I have to export that portion to stabilize from the bin because the stabilize effects (both of them) available from the effects list don't seem to work.

I've tried taking advantage of the Library feature but it doesn't work (to stabilize using the task > stabilize option after adding the desire part of a video to the Library as a clip).

Videographer, Journalist and Instructor. Open-source enthusiast|Website | Zumiver (company) | twitter
msundman
Registered Member

Re: Stabilize Effects Not Working

Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:50 am
I also need this. And if you "Save zone" from the Clip Monitor and try to stabilize this new mlt clip in the Project Bin it just says "No valid clip to process".