This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

How do I crossfade many videotrack with another videotrack?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
MathCubes
Registered Member
I am wounding How do I cross fade more than one video track with the "Position and Zoom" effect. I used it for images and text. I went it to look nice and fade and since Kdenlive doesn't have a "transparent to opacity"/"Fade form transparent" effect. I would I do it?

For example, here is a montage that I made(For some reason it didn't render right): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lapAkpIH-m0
But when I am out driving my bike on a sheet-road, the routes sometimes changes and some has more than one. It would be quite nice if I can have them cross fade.

One possible is to have the images to be on one track but I have no idea how to do this within Kdenlive. I don't want to make one image that would be just to time assuming.

Any ideas? Any help will be appreciated and I am patient so if you want take your time.

MathCubes
capslock
Registered Member
OS
You may want to give the new keyframable "Composite and transform" transition (!) a try. It gives you control over x,y,width,height and opacity.

Or simply let overlap two images on two video tracks and apply a dissolve transition between them.
MathCubes
Registered Member
capslock wrote:You may want to give the new keyframable "Composite and transform" transition (!) a try. It gives you control over x,y,width,height and opacity.

Or simply let overlap two images on two video tracks and apply a dissolve transition between them.

I may try composite and transform.

I can't simply over lap two because it wouldn't be enough. I would need to overlap 4 which can't be done.
qubodup
Registered Member
I think by setting the transition target to the right track of all transitions, you can get what you want.
Image: http://i.imgur.com/RDWh8GB.png