This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

[Windows] Rendering Crashes

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
LiegeTaco
Registered Member

[Windows] Rendering Crashes

Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:42 pm
So I've been trying to render a video for the past couple of days and I keep getting the errors below

mlt_repository_init: failed to dlopen C:\Users\ashke\Downloads\Extracts\kdenlive\kdenlive-windows\lib\mlt/libmltvidstab.dll ("C:\Users\ashke\Downloads\Extracts\kdenlive\kdenlive-windows\lib\mlt\libmltvidstab.dll": The specified module could not be found.)
medium: [ ref=1, _mlt_properties_load=medium, __mlt_properties_load=medium ]
[mp4 @ 0000000006c5a620] Using AVStream.codec to pass codec parameters to muxers is deprecated, use AVStream.codecpar instead. [mp4 @ 0000000006c5a620] Using AVStream.codec to pass codec parameters to muxers is deprecated, use AVStream.codecpar instead. Current Frame: 2, percentage: 0
[mp3 @ 0000000005567420] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
[mp3 @ 000000000f843cc0] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate
[mp3 @ 000000000f9b6a40] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate

Normally it goes to frame 3593 or something, about 30% into a 10 minute video but I've been trying a little bit of solving by myself and it just isn't working.
Also, if anyone knows a way to import the projects to OpenShot2, that's be helpful.

I had rendered a video and was successful in uploading it to YouTube before KDEnLive decided that I was done having fun.
ivanthekdefan
Registered Member
OS

Re: [Windows] Rendering Crashes  Topic is solved

Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:04 pm
Wow, lots of people having this error!
This is a bug caused be the fact that KDEnlive is not fully ported to Windows. There is a fix being worked on; until then, if you want to use KDE software, use it on their OS, KDE neon, or another Linux distribution.

Hi, I'm Ivan, a competent computer user (which means geek to most). I run KDE neon Developer when it works and KDE neon User when Developer doesn't work.
Hope I helped you with any problems you may have had :)