This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Kdenlive help

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
P0k3yGam3rGirl
Registered Member

Kdenlive help

Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:07 pm
I recently downloaded Kdenlive and it was working fine and I liked it, but last night something happened and I'm not sure what, but now it won't work right. To explain, I was trying to make a little animatic for my YouTube channel with png type pictures I drew myself and a song. Everything was working a-okay. The pictures matched up to the audio. Then I must have done something because now it only plays one of the six pictures I have so far, which the picture it plays is the very first one, and it won't play the rest ... AND the audio won't play whatsoever. That or if I delete all the pictures, then audio will play, but the moment I add a picture clip into the timeline, it goes back to not playing the audio and only playing the first clip.

As I said I have NO clue what I did wrong and as to how it got to this state, but any help would be appreciated.
farid
Registered Member
OS

Re: Kdenlive help

Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:48 am
You have tried starting from a clean project right? Hmmm, have you applied the speed effect (or any other effect)? Have you changed the projec's profile?