This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

"Minutes" in clip duration only go to 29 seconds

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Decoherent
Registered Member
Hi, first of all, I'm using 17.04.0, so if this isn't supported, then never mind!

Well, the title basically says it all. I'm trying to set up a sequence of images with narration, and when I try to set the duration of each image clip, each minute only has 30 seconds. That is, if I increment using the arrow, I see 6,28 -> 6,29 -> 7,00 which is ... odd. If I try to type in a time manually (eg, 6,41), the duration just doesn't get saved when I select OK. What the heck is going on here?!
capslock
Registered Member
OS
I think you are referring to the last number in the time field. The last number is the number of the frame in the second. I bet you have a 30 frames per second project and that is why the last number goes from 0 to 29 (which gives 30 units).
Decoherent
Registered Member
Aha. That never even occurred to me, but it's really obvious in retrospect :) I'm glad I'm not having a stroke, and this will make my videos suddenly much easier! Thanks :)