This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

File and pthway type-ins are white on white???

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
remerson
Registered Member
When defining a render file name, or entering a pathway, type-ins literally are invisible. The field remains blank. But moving a cursor around in the field shows it's not blank. The only thing I can think of is the type-ins are white on white. Is there a theme or skin that works around this???

When you're dead, you don't know it, and it's a problem for everybody else. It's like being stupid...
vpinon
KDE Developer
OS
Application menu: "Settings > Theme >" don't pick a "dark" choice that seem to poorly match your Windows theme
remerson
Registered Member
Doh... I'm so used to using dark themes in Resolve and Shotcut, I'd forgotten about the choice with KDEnlive. NTL, I prefer the dark theme because it minimizes glare, and helps the elements in the timeline and monitors stand out. I don't see this as just a choice of style or wanting to be digitally goth or whatever.

I'll change the theme. NTL, white on white text remains IMHO a bug that shouldn't have appeared in the dark theme.

When you're dead, you don't know it, and it's a problem for everybody else. It's like being stupid...