This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Kdenlive will not render and it does not render

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
berndmj
Registered Member
OS
benderfire wrote:Thanks @bartoloni, please see below when i try to install in "C:\Program Files\" i got the error below, when I click on "yes" or "no" the same window appears and if "Cancel" the installation quit or fail.

Image doesn't exist. What does the error say?

This forum will soon be archived and you won't be able to interact with it anymore. Please use KDE Discuss instead.
bartoloni
OS
i was intending c:/progranm files/kdenlive folder... (the same path that you can see on screenshots) this is the ONE suggested by default by Kdenlive installer
benderfire
Registered Member
bartoloni wrote:i was intending c:/progranm files/kdenlive folder... (the same path that you can see on screenshots) this is the ONE suggested by default by Kdenlive installer

ok Thanks for your feedback, i have finally installed it by creating the folder 'kdenlive' in 'C:/program files/'. And after that the installation was ok but it did not resolve the problem of unsupported video codec ...

i also have tried the solution to bypass the codec verification and it did not resolve the problem.
benderfire
Registered Member
benderfire wrote:
bartoloni wrote:i was intending c:/progranm files/kdenlive folder... (the same path that you can see on screenshots) this is the ONE suggested by default by Kdenlive installer

ok Thanks for your feedback, i have finally installed it by creating the folder 'kdenlive' in 'C:/program files/'. And after that the installation was ok but it did not resolve the problem of unsupported video codec ...

i also have tried the solution to bypass the codec verification and it did not resolve the problem.

up please
bartoloni
OS
and you have "NOT" replaced any file using different ffmpeg versions ... right?
benderfire
Registered Member
bartoloni wrote:and you have "NOT" replaced any file using different ffmpeg versions ... right?

yes i use the default version of ffmpeg installed with the exe. Maybe if i try different version of ffmpeg that could resolve the issue... I think i will try this solution.
benderfire
Registered Member
benderfire wrote:
bartoloni wrote:and you have "NOT" replaced any file using different ffmpeg versions ... right?

yes i use the default version of ffmpeg installed with the exe. Maybe if i try different version of ffmpeg that could resolve the issue... I think i will try this solution.

i have tried this solution and it did not resolve the issue.

I will have done all I can.