This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Can't Render in ANY format

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
shastenm
Registered Member

Can't Render in ANY format

Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:41 am
So, I am hoping someone can help me. I try and render in any format, and I get this error, "Using AVStream.codec to pass codec parameters to muxers is deprecated, use AVStream.codecpar instead." I see that people get plagued with this problem from time to time, but no one ever has told anyone how to fix it. From the research I have gathered, it seems that ffmpeg and mlt aren't playing nicely, but this is a simple error that shouldn't stop me from rendering. How can I fix this issue. I have looked all over the internet, and over this site, but I still can't figure out how to solve this problem. I am on Arch Linux, and I have looked in my output log files, and I have no indication of what it could be. Are there log files I can look at on Kdenlive? Also, I just successfully rendered a mp4 file on Shotcut, so I know it is something petty. Please help.